VANTELIN WRIST Support
As per illustration, please measure around arm about 7 cm/3 inches above wrist.
If two sizes apply, choose the larger.
|Small (S) Size||13cm - 15cm||5.5in - 6in|
|Medium (M) Size||15cm - 17cm||6in - 6.5in|
|Large (L) Size||17cm - 19cm||6.5in - 7.5in|
The sandwich-taping structure on the front and back of the wrist works like a splint to limit excessive wrist movement and reduce discomfort.
Maintains the correct position of the support while allowing free movement of the thumb.
Seamless top and bottom cuffs prevent the support from slipping and stabilize the taping structure.
How it Works
As the leading brand in Japan, Vantelin aspires to be the authority of pain, delivering the most advanced and effective products to help people live healthily and joyfully. Designed based on Daily Taping Theory - these medically inspired Vantelin Supports give your muscles and joints the support they need. This wrist support can be worn to provide comfortable support for weak wrists.
- Provides moderate-stabilizing support to sore, weak and injured wrists
- Breathable, lightweight materials for all-day comfort
- Low-cut design lets your fingers move naturally
1Slide hand into wrist support with the bottom of the “V” mark pointing towards the fingers and the thumb protruding out of the thumb-hole (same position for left of right hand).
- 1. Always wear the support directly on skin.
- 2. If the support is not positioned correctly, it may not function as intended.
- *How it works depends on individuals.
2Smooth the brace and make sure the knitted mesh structures are straight and centred on the top and bottom of the wrist.
- Hand wash with mild soap in warm (not hot) water. Rinse well and air dry.
- DO NOT: Machine wash, tumble dry, dry clean, or use bleach or fabric softeners.