VANTELIN KNEE Support
Measure around the knee as shown in the illustration.
If two sizes apply, choose the larger.
|Small (S) Size||31cm - 34cm||12in - 13in|
|Medium (M) Size||34cm - 37cm||13in - 14.5in|
|Large (L) Size||37cm - 40cm||14.5in - 16in|
|Extra Large (XL) Size||40cm - 43cm||16in - 17in|
U-Shaped Taping Structure
U-shaped structure supports the kneecap to reduce stress to the patellar tendon when extending the knee.
Slit Knit Structure
Breathable front and back mesh panels provide ventilation and reduce bunching behind the knee.
Seamless to and bottom cuffs prevent slipping of the support and stabilize the U-shaped taping structure.
How it Works
As the leading brand in Japan, Vantelin aspires to be the authority of pain, delivering the most advanced and effective products to help people live healthily and joyfully. Designed based on Daily Taping Theory - these medically inspired Vantelin Supports give your muscles and joints the support they need. This knee support can be worn under clothing while providing comfortable support and stability for wobbly knees.
- Provides moderate-stabilizing support to weak and sore knees
- Easy-to-use slip on sleeve
- U-shaped Kinesiology Tape structure provides support to front of the knee cap to reduce stress to the patellar tendon when extending the knee
- Ventilated Breathable Mesh panels provide ventilation & reduce bunching behind the knee
- Knitted top and bottom cuffs prevent the support from slipping and bunching, while maintaining the correct position of the U-Shape kinesiology tape product
- Wear on either knee
1Slide leg into knee support with the bottom of the “V” pointing down.
- 1. Smooth the brace so that there is no bunching when you bend your knee.
- 2. Always wear the support directly on skin.
- 3. If the support is not positioned correctly, it may not function as intended.
- *How it works depends on individuals.
2Fit the U-shape structure below so that it can support the kneecap from below.
Then, adjust the support to take up its sack when straightening your leg.
- Hand wash with mild soap in warm (not hot) water. Rinse well and air dry.
- DO NOT: Machine wash, tumble dry, dry clean, or use bleach or fabric softeners.