X-Shaped Taping Structure
X-shaped taping structure on the inside of the elbow limits excessive movement and reduces discomfort when lifting heavy objects.
Ventilated Mesh Panels
The knitted mesh structure located on the outside of elbow allows the support to adapt to the elbow’s movement.
Seamless top and bottom cuffs prevent slipping of the support and stabilize the X-shaped taping structure.
How it Works
As the leading brand in Japan, Vantelin aspires to be the authority of pain, delivering the most advanced and effective products to help people live healthily and joyfully. Designed based on Daily Taping Theory - these medically inspired Vantelin Supports give your muscles and joints the support they need. This elbow support can be worn under clothing while providing comfortable support for weak elbows.
1Slide arm into elbow support with the bottom of the “V” mark pointing down.
- 1. Always wear the support directly on skin.
- 2. If the support is not positioned correctly, it may not function as intended.
- *How it works depends on individuals.
2Position the knitted mesh X-shape on the inside of your elbow, with the centre of the X aligned to the crease of your elbow.
- Hand wash with mild soap in warm (not hot) water. Rinse well and air dry.
- DO NOT: Machine wash, tumble dry, dry clean, or use bleach or fabric softeners.