Restricts Backward Bending
Built-in Cross-Net Taping provides wide coverage of the lower back. It limits excessive “back-and-forth motion” and “twist” which cause pain.
Helps Improve Posture
Ergonomically designed support holds the lower abdomen and lower back firmly in place to help establish a healthy posture.
Use of thin breathable fabric improves ventilation to help you stay cool and dry.
How it Works
As the leading brand in Japan, Vantelin aspires to be the authority of pain, delivering the most advanced and effective products to help people live healthily and joyfully. Designed based on Daily Taping Theory - these medically inspired Vantelin Supports give your muscles and joints the support they need. This back support can be worn under clothing while providing comfortable support and reducing lower back discomfort.
- Firm design offers customizable levels of support and compression
- Adjustable straps provide a personalized fit
- Breathable materials enhance airflow to help keep skin dry
1Hold the tag “top” indicated by “ ” so that it is on the right inner side, and pull it with both hands to make it evenly right and left.
2Extend the left hand obliquely downward (about 5 cm under the navel is a rough guide). Please do not wear above the navel.
3Leave the left hand fixed so as not to move , extend the right hand obliquely downward, and fix the hook and loop fastener.
- 1. Always wear the support directly on skin.
- 2. If the support is not positioned correctly, it may not function as intended.
- *How it works depends on individuals.
- Hand wash with mild soap in warm (not hot) water. Rinse well and air dry.
- DO NOT: Machine wash, tumble dry, dry clean, or use bleach or fabric softeners.