VANTELIN ANKLE Support
Use this shoe size that you usually wear
as a guide to choose the size.
If two sizes apply, choose the larger.
|Small (S) Size||22cm - 24cm||4.5 - 6.5|
|Medium (M) Size||24cm - 26cm||6.5 - 8.5|
|Large (L) Size||26cm - 28cm||8.5 - 10.5|
|Small (S) Size||22cm - 24cm||4 - 6|
|Medium (M) Size||24cm - 26cm||6 - 8|
|Large (L) Size||26cm - 28cm||8 - 10|
Figure-Eight Taping Structure
U-shaped structure supports the kneecap to reduce stress to the patellar tendon when extending the knee.
Arch Support Taping Structure
The arch support taping structure raises the arch to enhance its cushioning function, thereby reducing fatigue.
Seamless top and bottom cuffs prevent slipping of the support and stabilize the figure-eight taping structure.
How it Works
As the leading brand in Japan, Vantelin aspires to be the authority of pain, delivering the most advanced and effective products to help people live healthily and joyfully.
Designed based on Daily Taping Theory - these medically inspired Vantelin Supports give your muscles and joints the support they need. This ankle support can be worn under clothing while providing comfortable support and stability for wobbly ankles.
- Moderate-support design offers customizable levels of compression and support
- Helps support stiff, sore, or injured ankles
- Easy-to-use design for personalized adjustment
- Breathable materials allow air to circulate and help keep skin dry
1Slide foot into ankle support with the bottom of the “V” pointing down.
- 1. Always wear the support directly on skin.
- 2. If the support is not positioned correctly, it may not function as intended.
- *How it works depends on individuals.
2Fit to the heel. Then, adjust support to take up its slack.
- Hand wash with mild soap in warm (not hot) water.
- Rinse well and air dry.
- DO NOT: Machine wash, tumble dry, dry clean, or use bleach or fabric softeners.